Because of the variety of products and product quality, Amazon purchases are very popular with consumers all over the world. However, purchasing goods on Amazon in Vietnam has never been an easy task, with numerous challenges such as language barriers and payment and shipping procedures.
Obstacles to buying on Amazon in Vietnam
Amazon.com currently does not have a Vietnamese version, and the language barrier is one of the factors influencing demand for quality goods on Amazon in Vietnam.
However, the language barrier is not a major issue; what matters is how to pay for and ship goods on Amazon in Vietnam. Many fraudulent transactions originating in Vietnam have made some e-commerce sites, such as Amazon.com, wary of conducting transactions in Vietnam and have imposed numerous restrictions. Wanting to purchase American products on Amazon.com, having an international card like Visa or Master is natural, but having a US delivery address is difficult for many Vietnamese customers. Furthermore, complicated transportation and customs procedures make it difficult for the product to reach customers. So, what other options do Vietnamese customers have for purchasing goods on Amazon.com?
Today, there are two most popular ways to purchase goods on Amazon in Vietnam.
- How to shop for yourself on Amazon.
- Use the service to have items ordered and shipped to Vietnam for you.
Method 1: How to Make Your Own Amazon Purchases
- Sign up for an Amazon account: Visit Amazon.com and create an account by entering the required information.
- Fill in your Vietnamese address: To facilitate the payment process, enter address-related information such as zip code, address, etc. in the settings of the personal account manager (Your Account).
- Look for products (especially those on sale) and add them to your shopping cart.
- Choose a shipping method to ship goods to Vietnam: Because most Amazon items do not support shipping to Vietnam, you must use an external shipping service, with products shipped to Vietnam being shipped to Vietnam. “This item ships to Vietnam,” it says.
- Payment: Use an Amazon Gift Card, that you’ll need to purchase from Amazon, or pay with an international payment card such as a credit or debit card (Visa, Master Card, etc.)
- Choose a delivery method: the higher the fee, the faster the package arrives. If the goods are lost or arrive late, the buyer can contact Amazon customer service to have the order processed more quickly and to be compensated for damage in the form of a refund or a replacement for a new product.
This first method is appropriate for families who have relatives in other countries and want to send gifts to Vietnam. Furthermore, to avoid purchasing unexpected items, good foreign language skills are required.
Method 2: Use the service to order items for your home and have them shipped to Vietnam.
When the legal corridor for electronic transactions is completed, transportation costs rise, and purchasing goods on international e-commerce platforms becomes the most convenient and cost-effective method of shopping. However, not everyone is familiar with the rules of trading, purchasing, and selling. That is why the e-commerce intermediary service was created to assist customers in manipulating electronic transactions and protecting their interests when purchasing.
Customers can also shop more easily with overseas e-commerce sites like Amazon, Ebay, Macy’s, and Costco by using e-commerce intermediary services.
The second way saves you time and money. In addition, buying goods on amazon is not an easy job for customers who do not speak foreign languages, so using the service of ordering goods for home and shipping to Vietnam is the right choice.
8 simple steps to ship Amazon purchases to Vietnam using the A2E SHIP service
If you decide to buy it yourself and use A2E Ship as your carrier, follow these eight steps:
Step 1: CREATE ACCOUNT ON A2E SHIP
Go to our website at: https://a2eship.com
At the top right of the screen, click Sign up.
Enter the following information: Email Address, Location, and Password. Then click Sign Up – A confirmation code will be sent to your email address.
Click “Click here,” then enter the code to confirm A2E Ship’s service account.
Finally, re-enter your email address and password to begin using the A2E Ship service. -You will then be directed directly to the “Your Application” page.
Step 2: AMAZON ONLINE SHOPPING
Step 3: INTERNET ADDRESS FOR A2E SHIP STORE
After selecting your favorite item, enter the A2E warehouse address
Ship by: 32 Kallang Pudding Road, #06-01, Singapore 349313
Step 4: LOG IN AGAIN
Re-login to your A2E Ship account and create an order.
A2E Ship’s experienced and dedicated staff in Singapore will receive the goods on your behalf at the warehouse address and notify you of the order’s arrival information via the email address you have registered with A2E Ship.
Step 6: SELECT A FORM OF TRANSPORTATION
Right now, you have the option of shipping to Vietnam (via air or sea) or storing it until your next orders arrive and are shipped to Vietnam.
Free A2E Ship offers up to 30 days of free storage for your orders at our Singapore warehouse and up to 7 days of free storage at our Vietnam warehouse (Address: 71/17 Co Bac, Co Giang Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam). After the free storage period has expired, your order will be charged in accordance with A2E Ship regulations.
Step 7: PAY FOR SHIPPING
If you do not want to store your order and instead want to ship it to Vietnam right away, after selecting a shipping method, our system will automatically quote you a price via email, and you will proceed to pay the shipping cost of your order.
Your item will be processed in accordance with the request you specified. As for you, you can either sit back and wait for your favorite item or keep shopping!!!
If you do not have an international payment card, have language difficulties, or contact us through our live chat tool A2E Ship staff will assist you in searching, ordering, and shipping to Vietnam at a very low cost!